Changing the Way America Builds
The Nailer is the only patented drywall fastener that hard fastens to both the stud and the drywall. There is simply no reason to build with wood or metal blocking anymore.
Very seldom does a product come along that benefits all that use it. Whether you are a drywall and framing contractor, builder, home owner or supplier, all are Winners With The Nailer.
Come visit us at the NAHB Show January 20-22, 2015 at booth #C8148. Details at NAHB Website
Benefits of The Nailer
- Eliminates extra wood or metal backing on the top plates and vertical corners
- Reduces blocking time up to a staggering 80%
- Less wood and metal to cut through for electrical and plumbing installations
- Hip roofs need no bottom cords on jack trusses
- Reduces call backs due to truss uplift
- Increases energy efficiency and saves money while Building Green
The building industry can no longer be cavalier about their business. We must meet the challenge to eliminate safety issues, seek sustainable solutions to honor the environment, and optimize material and labor costs. THE NAILER is becoming a standard in the industry for these very reasons.
THE NAILER enhances job site safety and truthfully offers savings in materials and labor—while being a small and simple green building product with a big impact on energy savings and the environment. Our clients join us in the belief, that in the end, we are each responsible for the choices we make and the legacy we leave behind.
Inventor of THE NAILER
CEO Millennium Group